Pages

Friday 10 June 2011

My Day in the Big City

When I walked down from the plane, I could see people hurrying to their jobs, bus drivers waking up to pick up people and open stores just getting ready to sell their things. When I walked past burger king, I could smell the sweet smell of a double cheese burger. I walked in and ate a burger. The burger was so sweet that I walked back in to get another one. It wasn’t that long before I had finished eating. I walked back out and could smell the sweet smell of perfume every where. I was starting to like this city more than my other city.

I suddenly walked over to the pizza shop (where I work) to start my day. When I took one step inside could see so many people inside already waiting for their pizza. Suddenly the boss frightened me with a big growl saying, “Get back to work!” While I was working, I could feel my body saying “Work faster, work faster.” When I finished working, I tidied up the place and ran outside to catch a taxi so I could get to the airport faster.

I made it there just in time for the plane. As got back I told my family and they were happy for me. It was fun in there.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Tevita your description of the burger made me want to eat one. Keep working hard with your writing!

    Mrs Anderson :-)

    ReplyDelete